For the first time in history, a double arm transplant would be performed on an American. Katy Hayes, is lucky, or we might call, unlucky, to get this treatment.
None of her limbs is in working condition today. She was trapped by a deadly infection two years ago and since then, is living without her arms and legs. There is no sensation in her limbs.
Other articles you might like;
- Lambert: The lads kept going
- EURO GOVT-Italian debt leads periphery up after presidential deal
- Novel Treatment to Increase Lung Cancer Patients’ Survival Rate
- Giggs salutes ‘special’ United
- U.K. Scorns Pound for Independent Scotland Citing Euro Lessons
- New Mental Health Service in Werribee Soon
- Comeback King conquers Allen
- Europe Is Calm: The ECB's Next Move And Impact On The Euro
- Former Rugby Player Dies after Routine Surgery
- Greatest managers